What are the benefits of buying Couristan rugs?
Couristan rugs come in a great variety of designs, from more traditional to contemporary and abstract. Any custom floor of couristan brand can be the perfect rug to match any room or space decor, they also have a great price, quality, style, and design scheme.
How to choose the right Couristan rug size
Before deciding what area rug size you want to buy to decor your room we want to share some easy guidelines to make the most accurate decision and be able to create a space decor that represents your own interior- mind, body, and soul.
- The first thing you want to do is to lay out the area where you want to place the rug
- Then use sticky tape to figure out where you’d like a rug or area rug to be.
- At this point, you’ll have a better idea of the actual space you have available and get close enough to exact measurements
- As a general rule of thumb, the best area rug for you fits beneath all major furniture in the space you have available
- In case the space you measure out is between two Couristan rug sizes, go with the bigger one as long as it will still fit in the room. The additional inches can allow your decor to shift slightly without it being a big issue while going a few inches too small can make a room look awkward.
- If you are buying stair runners or cut roll runners you can also read— How to calculate the right stair runner dimensions for my stairs
How can I take care of my Couristan rugs?
There are many materials used at the time of making a Couristan carpet, each material used is carefully chosen by artisans to create memorable rug designs, they offer exquisite area rugs for residential carpeting and everyone else.
How to take care of natural material rugs
Natural fibers are a great choice in many cases, they are long-lasting, resistant, and also the favorite rug materials of many interior designers.
They are a great option If you are environmentally conscious, fibers such as wool or viscose are eco-friendly floor fashions.
We made an easy step-by-step that will help you maintain your Couristan rug in good shape.
- Always remember to use a gentle setup to remove the dust from your area rugs or runner rugs
- Once or twice a year take your rug outside and shake it, in case you have a large area rug it might be better to beat it with a stick.
- In case you are purchasing a natural fiber rug, try not to place it under direct sun exposure for extended periods of time, natural fiber rugs like jute, wool, or viscose are likely to lose their colors with the sun.
- In cases where your natural fiber rugs are in need of a deep wash, we highly advise you to use the soft soap of your preference diluted in a lot of water and test it on a little spot of your rug to make sure it won't fade away the colors
How to take care of my Couristan synthetic fiber rugs
Polypropylene and polyester are very common among Couristan rugs, these rugs are extremely resistant in outdoor and indoor environments.
If you want to easily keep your synthetic fiber rug in good condition and clean, follow these steps.
- Vacuum your rugs periodically, it will be the easiest way to clear the dirt and dust from your rug.
- You can wash them with a pressure washer machine, make sure you are doing it during the hottest months of the year
- In case you want a full and deep cleaning service you can always call a professional rug cleaner, that can help you to protect the texture or patterns of the area rugs for a good price
How to choose the right Couristan rug?
It is important to consider many aspects, from the use you are going to give to the rug, the price, the patterns, the quality, the style, the texture, or the surrounding decor, in any of these cases you can get in touch with our dedicated customer service at Rugs Done Right to solve all inquiries and choose a rug that you’re completely satisfied with.
Discover all Couristan rug color variations here