Are Momeni Rugs good quality?
Momeni is a brand with more than 40 years of experience in the market, they have successfully grown from a small importer of fine Persian rugs to an international manufacturer of thousands of rugs every year, they also offer top deals and different carpet styles for everyone.
How to choose the right Momeni rug size
Area rugs are great home decor instruments to add personality to a place, they work as floor fashion statements and provide a complementary background for the other decor.
These tips will work if you are willing to purchase area rugs, choosing a proper size rug will be crucial to add great styles to the room you are decorating.
- One common mistake you want to avoid is to buy a rug that is too small for your room, in many cases our customers see themselves debating between two Momeni rug sizes, if you find yourself under such circumstances go with the bigger one as long as it will still fit in the room. The additional inches can allow your decor to shift slightly without it being a big issue
- There should be about 10 to 20 inches between the edges of the rug and the walls of the room.
- Knowing this the next step is to lay out the space where you want to place the area rug
- Then put down painter’s tape to figure out where you’d like to place your rug.
- At this point, you’ll have a better perception of the space and dimensions you have available in the room you are decorating
- As a general rule of thumb, the best Momeni area rug for your room fits beneath all major furniture in the space you have available
If you are shopping for stair runners or cut roll runners you can also read— How to calculate the right stair runner dimensions for my stairs
How can I take care of my Momeni area rugs?
With any rugs or area rugs, you end up shopping you need to consider that every material will demand time to be taken care of, some rug materials more than others.
As a general rule of thumb, most area rugs need to be vacuumed and rotated regularly to keep their shape and colors as long as possible.
Flat-weave rugs can be vacuumed and taken outside once or twice a year to beat them out and remove the excess dust. High-pile rugs or area rugs are more difficult to clean, and some must be professionally cleaned.
How to keep in good condition Momeni shag rugs
Choosing a Momeni shag rug is a great choice to add a warm, cozy, and luxury environment to any living or dining room, bedroom, bathroom, and patio. Shag rugs are made of synthetic fibers, which makes them pretty durable, even if they are used in heavy traffic areas.
The most remarkable characteristic of shag rugs is their longer pile, it makes them look fluffy and soft, it also means you need to put more effort to take care of them.
With time the fluffiness is likely to go away, to avoid it we have for you 4 simple tips to take care of your Momeni Shag rug.
- Vacuuming your rug will help to keep the rug fluffy
- Every few months take the time to shake your rug, you can also use a rug beater
- Dry cleaning is a great option to clean your shag rugs
- Clean your shaggy rug with a steam cleaner, you can do it yourself, it will help to eliminate dirt and odors
At Rugsdoneright.com you will find the prices and deals for shopping for the best area rugs for your house.