How to choose the right Loloi rug size
One common mistake you want to avoid is to buy a Loloi rug that is too small for your room, if you find your self debating between two standard rugs sizes the best thing to do is to choose the bigger one as long as it will still fit in the room.
- The additional inches can allow your decor to shift slightly without it being a big issue
- There should be about 10 to 20 inches between the edges of the rug and the walls of the room.
- Knowing this the next step is to lay out the space where you want to place the Loloi rug
- Then put down painter’s tape to figure out where you’d like to place your rug.
- At this point you’ll have a better perception of the space and dimensions you have available in the room you are decorating
- As a general rule of thumb the best Loloi rugs for your room fits beneath all major furniture in the space you have available
- In case you are buying a round rug to use in an entrance hall, center it under the light. If you are placing it in a sitting area, your bathroom or kitchen we advise you to place the round rug underneath a dining setup with a round table.
You can also read— How to calculate the right stair runner dimensions for my stairs
Are Loloi rugs washable?
Please check your rug care labels to determine whether they should be dry-cleaned, spot-cleaned, or laundered. Depending on it and the size of your rug you might be able to wash your rug at home using the washing machine.
In case you have a large area rug it is better to wash it outside or hire a professional cleaning service. If you decide to go with the first option we created a step by step for you to do it at home.
- Don't use harsh chemicals on natural fiber rugs
- Test any new washing product you are using on your rug, do it on a little spot in the corner of your Loloi rug
- Once you are sure it can be used, rub the rug according to pattern directions
- Let it dry under the sun and make sure it does not stay outside for too long to keep your rug color from fading
- Make sure your Loloi rug is completely dry before replacing it
How can I take care of my Loloi rug
If your Loloi rugs is located in a high-traffic location, such as your home entrance, that spot in the living room where you like to sit on the couch or where you hop out of bed, the best thing you can do is rotate the rug occasionally, it will help you preserve the rug in good shape and its patterns.
Is it necessary to have a rug pad?
Whether you have a natural fiber rug or a synthetic rug we always recommend to our customers to use rug pads, they work as a buffer between your rug and the floor. It will help to extend the life of your rugs, and they will help prevent holes or fraying around the edges of your rugs.
How to clean a Loloi wool rug
If you have Loloi wool rugs at home keep in mind that most of the time new wool rugs will shed for a couple of weeks, to deal with this, we suggest vacuuming your rug once or twice a week in the direction of the pile. With time, the excessive shedding will subside.
As we mentioned before always avoid using harsh chemicals on your wool rugs or any other Natural Fiber rug. If you are looking to deep wash your carpets, please dilute your preferred soft soap in a large volume of water, remember to always test any product you use on a small area of your rug first, to avoid your rug color fading away sometimes water is just the best option.
How to take care of Loloi synthetic rug
Synthetic fiber rugs are one of the materials Americans prefer for their rugs, these rugs are affordable, lightweight, great for heavy traffic areas, super easy to clean and offer a great variety of design possibilities that can be used at home or in office spaces.
When it comes to keeping your synthetic Loloi rug in good shape and clean one of the most remarkable characteristics of polypropylene rugs is their resistance, they can hold pretty well against moisture and sunlight without easily lose their form or their colors.
Yet using a vacuum will help a lot on your every week cleaning routine, vacuuming is one of the most practical ways to remove the dirt and dust out of your rug.
How to Clean an Outdoor Polypropylene Rug
How to prevent fading on your Loloi rug?
Once you have found that Loloi rug that is the perfect match for your decor the last thing you want is to see how its vivid colors fade away or even the pattern that made you fall for it.
This is something that usually happens to natural fiber rugs, they are not made to stand outdoor weather conditions. However, even in indoor spaces the sun is always a threat to your Loloi natural fiber rugs, to avoid it, you can always try with window sheers or sunshades to prevent your rug from the direct sunlight exposure. Keep in mind that the fading can happen to your floors and your home decor as well. Another tip to keep your indoor rugs looking as good as when you brought it home is to remove your shoes before stepping on it, this is a simple habit that can extend the life of your rug, and last but not least we advise you to rotate your rug periodically, it helps keeping the rug in good shape and to avoid overusing the same rug spots over and over again.
Do you have questions to choose the right Loloi rug or stair runner?
It is important to consider different aspects such as your budget or the decor you already have at home, at Rugs Done Right you will be able to find the best Loloi rug deals made of synthetic materials and natural fiber rugs available in a great variety of color tones and dimensions that will help create the most amazing spaces.
Please reach out to our dedicated customer service at Rugs Done Right to solve any inquiries and choose a Loloi rug that you’re completely satisfied with.Discover all Loloi rug color variations here