How to choose the right Nourison rug size
In case you are looking for Nourison regular rugs or area rugs, we want to share a pretty easy step-by-step guide to match the best rug with your home accessories and create a beautiful living experience.
- Layout your room first
- Put down painter’s tape to figure out where you’d like a rug or area rug to be.
- Picture your space and get close-to- adjust and exact measurements
- Keep in mind that the perfect area rug is a good contrast with all major furniture in a space
One last tip, If the space you measure out is between two Nourison standard rug sizes, take the bigger one as long as it will still fit in the room. The extra few inches can allow your furniture to shift slightly without it being a big deal while going a few inches too small can make a room look awkward.
How can I take care of my Nourison Area Rugs?
There are many materials used at the time of making a Nourison rug, each material used is carefully chosen to create astonishing rug designs.
Are natural fiber outdoor rugs washable?
Natural fiber rugs are eco-friendly, sustainable, durable, and affordable, the best way to take care of them is to make sure you clean them weekly.
- The easiest way to clean your Nourison rug is by shaking it out, in many cases due to the size of your area rugs is better to beat it with a stick, just take the rug outside if you have the chance and beat both sides of the rug, this can be done once or twice per year.
- Leave the rug under the sun for a short time to help kill bacteria and germs, don't leave the rug under the direct sun exposure for a long period of time, it might cause the color patterns to fade away.
- Vacuum your Nourison rug periodically, since natural fiber rugs can shade a little the vacuuming process will help you a lot to keep the nuisance away.
- Additionally, you can buy a dry cleaning powder that can be used with most natural fiber rugs. Always test it first on a little spot of your rug, once you make sure it is safe you can sprinkle the powder onto the rug and then vacuum the powder up.
How to take care of my wool rugs
Wool is a very common material to make great quality rugs, it is eco-friendly, sustainable, highly durable, and naturally soft.
Follow these easy steps to take care of your wool rugs.
- Use a pad with your Nourison wool rugs, the rug pads provide comfort and cushion while keeping your rug firmly in place on the floor
- Vacuum your rugs periodically and softly, this will be the best way to take care of your wool rugs, please don't use a spinning brush, be gentle with your rug
- Use a rug beater once or twice a year depending on the exposure of your wool rug, take it outside, and beat the dust out of it.
- Don't use harsh chemicals on your wool rugs.
- To deep clean, your rug dilute a soft soap in a generous amount of water, always test whatever product you are using in a little spot of your rug before cleaning the whole rug,
- You can always stick to only water if you want to avoid any risks.
How to Take Care of my Synthetic Fiber Rugs
Polypropylene and polyester are some of Americans' favorite fibers for their rugs style, they are extremely resistant in outdoor and indoor environments, moisture and stain resistant with minimal to no shedding, and are cheap.
If you want to easily keep your polypropylene rug in good condition and clean, stay simple and make sure to vacuum it, it will be the easiest way to clear the dirt and dust from your rug. In case you want a full cleaning service you can always call your local rug cleaning service
How to choose the right rug for your home?
It is important to consider many aspects, from the use you are going to give to the rug, your budget, styles, design, or the surrounding decor, in any of these cases you can get in touch with our dedicated customer service to solve all inquiries about any carpets, brands, prices, materials. We will love to help choose a rug that you’re completely satisfied with.
Discover all the variety of Nourison rug color variations here