Are Kaleen rugs good quality?
Kaleen has been a leading manufacturer in the rug industry for over 50 years, since their beginning as a family business in India focused on rug manufacturers, they have evolved to be an importer and distributor of great quality rugs and home accessories to homes all over the world.
Kaleen has also made great efforts to consolidate themselves as an eco-friendly rug business, their new manufacturing plants are certified as “green energy”. They are recycling water plants to help the planet.
How can I choose the right Kaleen rug size?
One mistake you want to avoid is to choose a rug that is too small for the room where you want to use it, imagine that you are between two Kaleen area rug sizes, but you are not sure which one is the best to place on the floor, in this situation an expert will advise you to choose the bigger one as long as it will still fit in the room
- By choosing the bigger rug, the additional inches can allow your decor to shift slightly without it being a big issue
- In a perfect scenario, you want to have 10 to 20 inches between the edges of the rug and the walls of the room
- Now you want to make sure the rug size fits properly with your existing decor, take the time to layout the space where you want to place the Kaleen rug
- Then put down painter’s tape to figure out where you’d like to place your rug.
- As a general guideline, the best Kaleen rugs for your room fits beneath all major furniture in the space you have available
You can also read— How to calculate the right stair runner dimensions for my stairs
Is it easy to wash the Kaleen rug?
Please check your rug care labels to determine whether they should be dry-cleaned, spot-cleaned, or laundered, it is important to do multi-category resources to have enough information about your rugs or area rugs.
In case you have a large area rug it is better to wash it outside or hire a professional cleaning service.
If you decide to go with the first option we made a guideline for you to do it at home.
- Never use harsh chemicals on natural fiber rugs
- Always test any new cleaning product you are using on a little spot of your carpet to make sure it can be used without damaging your rug
- If you have a cleaning product that you know can be used on your carpet, rub it on the way of the pattern
- If you decided to deep wash it let it dry under the sun and make sure it does not stay outside for too long to keep your carpet color vivid
- Make sure your Kaleen carpet is completely dry before replacing it, after the sun exposure you can vacuum it to finish helping the drying process
How to clean a Kaleen wool rug
If you are buying a wool rug for the first time you need to know that new wool rugs will be shed for a couple of weeks, to deal with this, we suggest vacuuming your rug once or twice a week in the direction of the pile. With time, the excessive shedding will subside.
Avoid using harsh chemicals on your wool rugs. The best choice to deep wash your carpets is to dilute soft soap in a large volume of water, remember to always test any product you use on a small area of your rug first, to avoid your carpet color fading away sometimes water is just the best option.
What is the best about the Kaleen synthetic rug?
Polypropylene and polyester are some of the most common materials for area rugs in North America; these rugs are cheap, lightweight, ideal for high-traffic areas, super easy to clean, and come in a wide range of design choices that can be used at home or in the workplace.
- One of the most remarkable characteristics of synthetic rugs such as polypropylene is their resistance, it is a great attribute to consider in the long term
- Synthetic rugs don't need much care, they can hold pretty well against moisture and sunlight without easily losing their form or their colors, a great attribute if you are looking for an outdoor rug
- To take care of them, make sure to vacuum your rug to remove the dirt and deep clean it once or twice a year depending on where you have it
How to Clean an Outdoor Polypropylene Rug
Do you have questions to choose the perfect Kaleen carpet?
We know that today's floor covering market is growing that's why at Rugs Done Right, you will be able to find the best Kaleen rugs styles and area rugs made of natural fiber, synthetic material rugs available in multiple color tones and sizes to help you create amazing living spaces
Reach out to our dedicated customer service at Rugs Done Right to solve any inquiries and choose a Kaleen rug that you’re completely satisfied with.
Discover all Kaleen rug styles and color variations here